Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Day in the Life of my Belly

By request, here's a glimpse at a full day of meals for me.  Remember, I am NOT a nutritionist, and this is a plan that works for my body, size, and exertion.  Feel free to use this as a tool as you plan your own meals, but you should not copy my calories and macros.  Talk to a nutritionist or trainer if you need assistance in determining how much you should eat!  And this is a contest-prep diet for me.....outside of prep I would eat a LOT more!


Meal 1 - Tofu scramble with sweet curry, onion and spinach + ezekial toast topped with orange-rice-protein paste.  (Paste is 1 TBSP Nutribiotic Rice Protein + a few drops of orange extract + a bit of stevia + water to desired thickness.)

Meal 2 - Vega Berry Sport Protein mixed with water + rice cake + 1/2 cucumber + PB2.

Meal 3 - Taco salad: Lettuce and spinach + boca burger + brown rice topped with hemp-nooch-salsa.  (Salsa is 2 TBSP Hemp Protein + 1 TBSP Nutritional Yeast + 2 TBSP Salsa)

Meal 4 - Seitan topped with hummus + almonds and dates.


Meal 5 - Chocolate Vega Sport Protein blended with spinach and water (plus a few nibbles of tofu from my toddlers dinner).

Meal 6 - Sautéed beet greens, kale and onion + seitan topped with dijon.


Plus 1.5 gallons of water throughout the day.







1 comment:

  1. Im using my fitness pal, when i enter my workout it says ive earned more calories to eat which makes my protein goal about 209g!! Its really hard to hit. I still havnt. When u enter ur workouts do u enter it in and eat more?? Also is tour fat. % set real low? Im set to 40/30/30 right now... Want to cut fat %. Im at 28% fat currently.

    ReplyDelete