Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Recipe: Chocolate Protein Cupcakes

Competitors, trainers and athletes with a sweet tooth: fear no more!  I have created the perfect easy-to-bake sweet treat, chock full of protein with 16g per serving!

Mix:
  • 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Vega Sport Protein Powder - Chocolate
  • 1/4 cup ground flax
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking power
  • 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
  • 5 tablespoons water
Bake 20-25 minutes at 350.  Makes 2 cupcakes.
Get creative, and add in diced dried fruit, berries, grated zucchini or carrots, or chopped nuts.

http://vegasport.com/product/performance-protein/


2 comments:

  1. MUST TRY!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have eaten these every day this week! It's the best recipe with protein powder that I've ever baked!!! I'm so happy you posted this. I'm very sensitive to the stevia taste, thus I used unflavored protein powder and instead of 1/4cup of flax I used only 2tbsp and put 2tbsp of cacao powder. Its amazing, especially with some PB2 on top!

    ReplyDelete